1.06.2011

Sticking with it

Are you sticking to your resolutions for 2011? I must admit that after getting sick around New Years, that I have not gotten back into the swing of things for working out. It's really hard for me to fit it in after working 10 hours every day. I need a new plan. I don't have a problem on the weekends, but during the work week it's tough. I found myself trying to find ways to walk more at work. But with an office job, that is not always an option.

I have been sticking to my healthy eating goal, though. I started keeping a food journal again. They say it works. ;)

Here are some of my favorite things I have been munching on this week:
My favorite oatmeal - I usually add organic blueberries too!

Greek Yogurt - yummy

Veggies and spinach dip!

My favorite chocolate milk
I have tried packing lots of healthy options to take to work since I'm there for such a long time. The time of day that I struggle the most is a few hours after lunch, usually around 3:00 p.m. For some reason, I'm almost always famished around this time and I rarely grab something healthy. This is another reason I am starting to log my eating habits again. I want to get to the bottom of this! If I were at home, would I have the same cravings as I do when I'm at work?

My plan is to get back into working out this weekend. I bought a new Biggest Loser DVD and am ready to try it out. Maybe Bob and Jillian can whip me into shape! Speaking of which, did you watch the season premiere this week? I did, of course. It looks like it will be an interesting season. I'm inspired by Courtney - Team Aqua!

- Gina

No comments:

Post a Comment