1.08.2011

Snowy Saturday

Good morning! I woke up to it snowing! What a beautiful sight!


Plans for today include working out, cleaning the house a bit, and spending time with family while watching football. After having my morning espresso, of course. I have finally figured out how to use my machine!

Here are some pictures of my workout room that is still a work in progress.



My motivation wall!
 
My newest workout DVD purchase


We had a nice relaxing evening last night after I got off work. It had been a stressful work week, and I needed that! After sipping on a glass of wine, we played Green Day Rockband! I love it! I know their songs so well, that I could get 100% on the hard level.

We also got take out for dinner. Since I had been sticking to my healthy eating all week, I decided that I wanted Popeyes fried chicken. That has to be my favorite meal! Even more reason to get up and burn some calories today!

No comments:

Post a Comment