1.11.2011

Sleep deprived

It's Tuesday and I have been sleepy all day. Last night I went with my husband and daughter to a WWE event. It was a fun night! 
Eating at Joe's Crab Shack before the event


WWE Raw!

Goofing off with Elvis in downtown Nashville!

Another issue was that a winter storm came the night before and we weren't too sure about the condition of the roads. But everything worked out fine. Most of the roads were clear. We got enough snow to close the schools for 3 days so far this week! I took a picture when I woke up Monday morning....


Snowstorm in TN!
It was a lot of fun, but a late night for a week night. I'm usually in bed before 10 and it was well after midnight when I got to sleep. I had to get to work on time and it was a busy day. I was so glad to finally get home and relax. I did what I usually do on Tuesday nights - watch The Biggest Loser! It was a good episode. It is a little different this season, with some of the contestants working out with the "unknown trainers" - but it's keeping it interesting!

Well, it's time to get caught up on my sleep. G'night!

No comments:

Post a Comment