1.09.2011

Cardio Max

I woke up to muscle soreness from the Cardio Max DVD I did yesterday. A little soreness is good. I decided to use the stationary bike and exercise ball to try and loosen up. I really like the DVD. I was surprised that several contestants from the last 2 seasons were on it. I didn't realize this one was released recently. I got to workout with Sunshine, Tara, Ada, Ashley and Bob Harper! I think I'm gonna like this one.





I am also logging my workouts on my Biggest Loser calendar I bought last week at 75% off. Thats a sweet deal! The calendar is cool with tips and recipes from Bob and Jillian.

Biggest Loser calendar

After working out, today was a pretty lazy day. I went out to lunch with my husband and daughter to Jason's Deli. I love that place. They have an awesome salad bar with tons of fresh fruits and vegetables to choose from. Here is a picture of my salad plate:


We bought a humidifier today. I'm hoping this will solve the sinus trouble I've been having. Fingers crossed.

I plan on relaxing for the rest of the evening and waiting for the snow to arrive. It's always a big deal when snow is forecasted in Tennessee. People rush off to the grocery store for water, milk and bread - so I avoided those places. They are saying we might get several inches overnight and more tomorrow. I'm a little cynical though, it seems like when they say we are getting snow, it's just a flake or two.

I hope you have a great week! Stick to your resolutions!

2 comments:

  1. Let me preface this by saying I have lost and maintained a nearly 40lb weight loss through eating and working out. I've completed a half marathon, run 20 miles weekly and have done numerous workout DVD's...including the original Biggest Loser DVD and even Jillian's separate workout DVD's. I don't say this to toot my own horn, but to give you a gauge as to how someone who's in good shape views this DVD.

    ReplyDelete