12.25.2010

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas everyone!

It's a white Christmas in Tennessee. Kind of. Actually it looks like just a dusting of snow. But its the first white Christmas since 1993, so that is kind of cool. Here is a picture taken from my front door.


I got up and made my traditional cinnamon rolls and coffee before opening our gifts.

I got some new coffee mugs from my mom last night. They are really nice! They are glass mugs tinted blue.

Here are a few gifts I received:



My daughter, Jan'a got me these wine glasses but informed me if I didn't like them, she would take them back. Sorry! I love them!

My sister gave me these candleholders. Love them!

John gave me an espresso maker! Nice! Now I just have to learn how to use it.

PS3 game for me!

Another PS3 game and the PS3 Move! Alright!

Here is a great gift I got from my sister in law.
Timex training watch. I love it! Its so much more feminine than my current training watch.

Here is the note my sister in law included with my gift. She says I inspire her! What a sweet thing to say!
Now the family is having fun playing their video games while I "play" on the computer. We are planning on being lazy today and play with our toys and maybe go have chinese food later today....(remember the ending of the movie The Christmas Story...)

Here is a gift my husband seems pretty proud of...



Here is the best Christmas present of all....

Tiger
I hope you have a Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment