12.24.2010

Christmas Eve!

Christmas is in the air! The presents have been bought and wrapped. Goodies have been made. And tonight is our family Christmas party! We get together with my parents and my sister and her family to exchange gifts and share a meal. The meal will not consist of much healthy food, unless I provide it. So, my plan today is to a) exercise this morning, b) eat healthy at home before going to the party, and c) remember to eat smaller portions at the party and to choose 1 or 2 desserts instead of sampling them all. Wish me luck!

Here are some pictures of my home with my Christmas decorations:

My Christmas card collection

Our Christmas tree
My daughter and I baked goodies last night. We made several different kinds of cookies, fudge, chess squares and chocolate nut clusters.

chess squares!

lots of sugar cookes to decorate

Its going to be hard sticking to my healthy eating the next few days! You see, I have a sweet tooth and it is very hard for me to resist all the goodies! Yesterday I did a Taebo workout. No one can work me out like Billy can. I feel so powerful after punching and kicking. So what will it be today....treadmill, 5k training, and exercise bike? That sounds good to me!


Happy Holidays to you! I hope you weren't on the naughty list!

No comments:

Post a Comment