12.29.2010

Goals for 2011

As 2010 nears to a close, I have been thinking about the goals I wish to accomplish for the next year. I have a feeling its going to be a great year!

Here goes:
  • I will finish a 5k by running more than walking. In 2010, I participated in several 5k's but walked most of them. I want to pump up the intensity. I am choosing the Susan G. Komen Race for the Cure as the race to complete this goal. This takes place in October in Nashville so I have no excuses!
  • I will get my sugar addiction under control. *this will be a challenge, since I am a sweetaholic.
  • I will start going to church on a regular basis, even if I am the only member in my family that goes.
  • I will continue on my healthy eating plan in hopes to lose a few pounds and maintain my healthy      cholesterol levels. Losing weight is not as important to me as being healthy. This probably comes from the fact that I've tried to lose weight over the past year or so with not much luck. My weight has stayed the same, but I feel better and my clothes fit better. I still weigh myself once a week, but I'm thinking of scaling back on that also. If its causing me frustration, why fool with it?
  • I will strive to spend less money and save more. My frugal husband will be glad to hear that. ;)

What are YOUR goals for 2011?

I really dislike this picture of me, but its a reminder of how much harder I need to work at improving on my running.

No comments:

Post a Comment