12.30.2010

Double skinny latte please...

This morning I have been trying to learn how to use my espresso machine I got for Christmas. The instructions that came with it have pictures with no words, but after reading further, I found written instructions too. I'm sure I will love it when I get it figured out! Thanks, honey. It's a wonderful gift.


De'Longhi Pump Espresso machine - via their website

I'm loving having the day off. In fact, I'm off work until Jan 4th! I'm spending time with family today. My mom is coming over later to watch the Music City Bowl with me. Go Vols!

My mom just found out that she has Type 2 Diabetes, so I am planning on making some snacks that she can have without raising her blood sugar. I'm off to research diabetic recipes! If you have recommendations, please comment!

No comments:

Post a Comment