11.10.2010

Time to get back on track

I needed to get out of the office at lunch today so I over-indulged. Ugh. I went to Sir Pizza with a friend and had the pizza buffet. At least I started off with salad. So, needless to say....I will be hopping on the treadmill tonight after work.  Don't pay attention to the junk around my treadmill. I am in the process of moving my workout equipment to my spare bedroom. But it will have to do for now. It's not too bad being in the garage to workout.  The cooler weather makes it much more enjoyable to work out there.


I need a good workout anyway. During the week its a challenge for me to get a high intensity workout in since I work late. I did manage to exercise last night during The Biggest Loser, but I don't think I even broke a sweat. Do you have any thoughts on the result of last nights show? I am a little annoyed with Lisa. If she doesn't really want to be there, why on earth is she still on the show? I was sorry to see Aaron and Jesse go, but they looked great!

Have a great afternoon!

No comments:

Post a Comment