11.28.2010

Thanksgiving with family

We had an enjoyable Thanksgiving meal at my sister's house the day after Thanksgiving. So, while many were out shopping for black friday, we were having our family get together. It was wonderful! So much good food and I even managed to take some sides that were more healthy than the traditional sides. Of course I overindulged on the desserts, but since I did a 4-miler the day before I didn't feel too guilty. Also, my 14 year old nephew took me out to their home gym in their garage and worked me out harder than Jillian Michaels would have! lol! It was rough, but I can see how that works for the contestants on the Biggest Loser. It was almost...motivating in a sick kind of way. :) Sorry I don't have any pics of that. But let me tell you...it wasn't pretty.

Thanksgiving!

Thanksgiving!

Me and my hubby

me and Whitney
After dinner and after the older folks left, we played RockBand and Guitar Hero with my sis and her family. I was saddened though to hear my brother-in-law's grandfather passed away that day. He was 91 years old. But it gave us a chance to get back home before it got too late since we live almost an hour away.
How was your Thanksgiving?

No comments:

Post a Comment