2.22.2012

Maintaining a Healthy Diet While Traveling

I have just returned from a long business trip and found this article to be helpful.  Eating Well On the Road

I find it very difficult to maintain a healthy diet when I'm out of town. The projects I've been working on have required me to work long hours which makes it very hard to make healthy choices. Even though I try to keep healthy snacks and plenty of water in my bag, when people bring in donuts and sweets it is hard to resist especially if I haven't eaten a meal in hours.I definitely put on a few pounds on this trip. I recall one day all we had was donuts and chocolate pie! I'm very ashamed of that!

 My goal is to eat clean and get back to the gym this week. I've got to get in shape for the 5k I'm doing on St Patricks Day!



I consumed too much sugar this week and need to cleanse the toxins from my system. I'm also looking into a therapeutic massage.I'm glad I am receiving some much needed time off. It's time to rejuvenate!







No comments:

Post a Comment