11.22.2011

Thanksgiving week is upon us

Its my last workday until the Thanksgiving holiday. I'm glad I took a few extra days off. I needed that. I'm gearing up for my 4 mile run on Thanksgiving morning in my town. It's called Borodash! I did this one last year and it was lots of fun. I'm hoping to finish under the 1:11 it took me last year. Since I've been running 5k's this year and have been able to cut several minutes off my pace, I definitely believe I can do this! There's no feeling like running across that finish line!

Borodash 2011
Thanksgiving is usually a time to sit back and think about what we are thankful for. I know I am very thankful for my supportive family and my health. I am also thankful for a good job and having a great boss to work for. I am thankful for my sweet granddaughter who just turned a month old. I am also thankful for so many good friends, especially those who motivate me to keep running even when I'm feeling inadequate or frustrated. Thank you Lord for all the blessings you have given me. I am truly thankful.





What are you thankful for? I hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving and spend lots of quality time with your family!

No comments:

Post a Comment