9.08.2011

Long week - for a short one

I always think I'm going to have an easy work week especially when there's a 3 day weekend involved. This week was not the case. And its not over yet. Sometimes I feel like this....

My desk doesn't look quite this bad....

I am glad Friday is almost here. I need a few days to recharge. I'm glad I already made an appointment for my monthly massage after work tomorrow.

Massage Envy - my escape each month
Other plans for the weekend? I'm hoping to get some running in since I have totally been a slacker this week. My excuse....work. With my job, the first few weeks of every month are busy with deadlines that cause me to work longer hours. It seems literally impossible to get to the gym on those kind of days. If only I were a morning person....

I also look forward to spending time with my family over the weekend. Football time is here and we love that here in the south. Especially college football.

All decked out for football!!!
I'm trying not to plan too much this weekend, because next weekend will be a busy one! It's going to be my daughters' 17th birthday weekend and we have lots to do. So here's to relaxing, running and re-charging.

Have a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment