8.09.2011

Where Have I Been?

It  has been a while since I have posted, so I thought I should explain. I have found myself in a busy mess! My boss has been on vacation since Aug 1st, so I have been left to handle things while she is out of town. I'm glad she was able to take a vacation. She deserves it! But I have become overwhelmed with the extra work and have not had the time or energy to get my workouts in for a few days. I'm feeling kind of guilty about that. I'll be glad when things get back to normal and hopefully I can take a day off and get back into my workouts. I love my job but sometimes I envy those stay at home mom's who have time to get everything done.


I think I will try to get a brisk walk done in the morning before work. I usually don't have much luck with that, but since I am so tired after work I'm hoping this will be the answer. And hopefully the weather will be cooler in the morning hours. July and August are terribly hot and humid here in the south. It makes it difficult to exercise outside. I'll have to trick myself somehow in order to get up and actually do it.



I have managed to keep my healthy eating on track even though I haven't been working out like I should. I'm glad to have my smart phone app, My Fitness Pal to help me out. I have been able to stay under 1200 calories each day. Now I just need to get the fitness part back into the program.


What are ways you fit in fitness into your busy schedule? This one has always been a struggle for me. I'd love to hear your comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment