7.10.2011

Class Reunion - Part 2

On Saturday, I met with my fellow classmates for a picnic in the park. We rented a pavilion, and we brought food to share. We had barbeque, fried chicken, potato salad, fixins, desserts and plenty of fruit tea. We met around 3:00 in the afternoon to eat, drink, talk and visit with each other and their families. It was very hot outside. I think I started sweating as soon as I arrived. It's a good thing I didn't spend a lot of time on my hair and makeup. But the pictures didn't turn out as well as I had hoped, since I was so sweaty!

Class of '86 group picture
My friend, Todd and my mom - she had to crash the party!

It was a fun day. We are such a very small group and most of us have kept in touch over the past 25 years. We are still good friends. I guess that is the good thing about going to a small christian school. The friendships we made have lasted through the years. We can sit down together every 10 years or so and pick up where we left off. We did talk about doing a reunion soon to include other classes as well. This would be good since we are such a small class. I brought my senior yearbook along and we enjoyed looking back at the outlandish fashion we wore. It was funny!


Now that the reunion is over, its time to think about the upcoming week and plan my schedule. I have been so preoccupied with the reunion planning, that I didn't complete as many workouts last week that I would have liked. I also didn't get to workout this weekend.  But tomorrow is a new day. My goals for the upcoming week are to workout at least 4 times, to eat a balanced, healthy diet, and to save time to spend relaxing alone. That's a very do-able plan.


Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment