2.22.2011

Where did my positive attitude go?

I see myself as a positive person most of the time. I see the glass as half-full. I try to see the best in other people. I look at the bright side most of the time. But for some reason, I have fallen into a negativity funk and feel sad. I'm not really sure the cause of this sad feeling. I can usually pull myself out of feeling sad pretty easily. But for the last few days I have not been able to put on my happy face. I'm going to pray about it.

What do you do when you feel sad, depressed or negative thoughts consume you?


2 comments:

  1. just came across your blog! you have some great insight on your posts! i can't wait to see what you come up with next! don't worry you'll get that positive feeling again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks so much for your comment. i'm feeling better already! :)

    ReplyDelete