1.25.2011

Busy week

I haven't had much time for blogging this week. It's been a busy one! I'm looking forward to The Biggest Loser tonight. Any thoughts on Season 11? I really don't like the contestants training with the unknowns being away from the rest of the contestants for the first 4 weeks. I don't remember the contestants since I haven't seen them.

My Tuesday ritual is to go home after work, eat a light, healthy dinner and watch my favorite show! I am also due for a workout today. So I will try and fit that in too. I did a Taebo workout on Sunday followed by a training run. I am still a little sore. I love the way Billy Blanks makes me feel so strong and powerful!


I took my daughters to Applebee's for dinner last night. It was excellent. I ordered a spicy shrimp wrap. But....I woke up in the middle of the night so thirsty. It really makes you think twice about eating out when you don't really know how much salt is added to their meals.

I hope you are having a wonderful week so far!

No comments:

Post a Comment