12.28.2010

Back to work

I came back to work yesterday after a 10 day vacation. It sure is hard getting back into the swing of things! At least this is a short week for me since we get New Year's Eve off and Thursday will be my regular day off this week.  Do you have plans for New Years?

We had a party last year, but I think we will scale down this year and just have a few friends over to play video games on our PS3. Our favorites are Rock Band, Sing Star, and our Move sports champions game. I love that you can dance to the sing star with the PS3 Move. Its a good workout too!


I realized that I consumed too much sugar last weekend, so I began a detox yesterday. I'm drinking lots of water and only eating fresh fruits and vegetables for a few days. It is hard for me to detour the goodies left on my table from the holidays, so I made a goodie tray and brought to work with me yesterday to share.

I've been thinking a lot about the goals I want to make for 2011. I'll make a list for my next post. I expect great things in 2011!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so excited for 2011 too. And I think many of us are ready to get back in the normal healthy groove.

    ReplyDelete