11.20.2010

Weekend fun

Today was a good day. I actually got to sleep in - which was very weird by the way since my kitty usually wakes me up around 6 a.m. no matter what day of the week it is.


It was nice for a change, but I felt like the day flew by since I got a late start. But plenty of sleep is good for me! And I probably needed it since I drank several glasses of merlot last night.



I made breakfast for the family consisting of scrambled eggs, southwest style hash browns and toast. And coffee of course!

After breakfast, I made it into the exercise room to work out. Today I began the Couch to 5k running plan. The first week workout is fairly easy since I have been running a little already. But I felt it was time to start a training program since I have struggled so much. It was a good workout to start the day.



After working out, we just chilled out at home. I talked to my sister and made plans for our Thanksgiving dinner. Looking forward to that. Small portions is my plan. I will have to taste everything since she is such a great cook. And I know there will be way too many desserts and carbs! I am glad that I am running/walking 4 miles on Thanksgiving day in Borodash. At least calories will be burned before eating dinner.

My husband and I went out for dinner. We decided to go to Five Guys Burgers and Fries. That was my first time going there. It was probably the best burger I have ever had. I did get the "little" burger and shared fries with John so I don't feel too guilty about the splurge. I am glad I worked out this morning.

Have a great weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment