11.07.2010

Walking for a Cause

Today is Sunday and I will be walking in the American Heart Association Heart Walk in my community this afternoon. This cause is important to me because my grandmother lived with heart disease for most of her life and heart disease claims the lives of thousands each year, especially women. I will post pictures later. Here is a link to my donation page if you would like to contribute to this cause:

http://rutherfordtnheartwalk.kintera.org/faf/donorReg/donorPledge.asp?ievent=336479&lis=0&kntae336479=BB340C417E5040F8AB94AB5F4E173E7F
I was hoping to get a little more sleep this morning since it is daylight savings time, but my little man wouldn't let me.

Isn't he cute? His innocent look is deceiving.

I'll post again after the Heart Walk today.

No comments:

Post a Comment