11.25.2010

Race results

The day is here! Its time for BoroDash! It was a great morning for a run. I woke up around 6 a.m. and got ready to go. I had a protein shake for breakfast and headed over to MTSU for the race.

Here are the BoroDash Race results. I didn't come in last place! But my motto for the day was to finish and not worry about my time. I felt good about my results since my time for the 4 mile race today was better than the last 5k race I did in October. Its all about progress. I managed do run some for this race instead of walk the entire thing. I ran into some high school buddies of mine and we did it together. It was good catching up with them. Here are some pictures from the race.




I hope everyone has had a wonderful Thanksgiving day. We are actually eating our dinner tomorrow at my sister's house. I am making a promise to my family to not nag anyone about healthy eating at our dinner. It's one day...right? I must remember that I shouldn't try to push my healthy eating ideas on everyone else, especially on a holiday where spending time with family is more important.
Have a good one!

No comments:

Post a Comment