11.11.2010

Happy Veterans Day!


I'd like to begin by honoring all the men and women serving or who have served our country in the armed forces. We should honor them not only on Veterans Day, but everyday. My husband, is one of them....so Thank you!

It's Thursday, and that means it's my Friday since I only work 4 days a week. I am very happy for that. I am eating a healthy lunch at my desk today since tomorrow, my husband is treating me to Mimi's Cafe where I'm sure to over-indulge.

For lunch I am having a lean turkey sandwich on Sara Lee white wheat bread with low fat mayo. I'm also having organic guacamole chips and a fruit cup with water/Crystal light strawberry lemonade. The chips are a little past their prime, so I will probably not finish them. I will also have one piece of Dove chocolate as a treat!





After eating my lunch, I plan on taking a short walk around my workplace. Its a beautiful day! I'm glad I brought my shoes with me today.
Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment