11.18.2010

Being sick is not fun


Tuesday night I started feeling sick... ugh! It feels like a head cold. I had to take off work yesterday and stay in bed. I lived off juice and nyquil most of the day.

My favorite juice!

I slept most of the day away too. And the only food I had were things that were easy to grab since I didn't feel like preparing anything. Let me just say it wasn't anything healthy. But I didn't eat much since I slept most of the day. I am very thankful for my teenage daughter, who handled all the household chores for me. She is such a sweetheart!

Whitney - she always comes to my rescue!

I came to work today but it was after noon when I arrived. I am heavily medicated with non-drowsy medicines. I will be so glad when this passes! I do not like being sick at all. I had just begun to get into an exercise groove and now I get sick. I don't feel like exercising at all. I am scheduled to participate in BoroDash where I will run/walk 4 miles in just 7 days so I hope I am back to normal soon.

And for more bad news....since I was out sick on Wednesday, I'll have to work on my regular day off which is Friday. Oh well, at least I have the option of doing that instead of using sick/vacation time. And since most of our office takes off on Friday, it should be a quiet day.

I am going to try and do some light exercise tonight after work. I'm sure it will make me feel better!



No comments:

Post a Comment