10.31.2010

Happy Halloween!

I decided to try to walk/run outside yesterday to train for the upcoming events I am participating in. I usually walk on my treadmill or walk on a track at the gym I go to. Running on the street is so different than the treadmill and I am paying for it now. My legs are very sore today. My goal this week is to work on transitioning into running without pain! I believe I have waited too long to train for these events coming up (less than a month away), so I will probably have to walk the majority of the course. But there's always next year!

I have already bought several cans of canned pumkin this year. I need some pumkin recipes to try. I love pumkin but need to stay away from pie. If you have any recipes, I'd love to hear from you.

Have a Happy Halloween! Just don't eat too much candy!

No comments:

Post a Comment